LDR 6302, Current Issues in Leadership
Unit VI PowerPoint Presentation
Personal Leadership Training Plan: Skills and Experience
In Units II and IV, you contributed to the Personal Leadership Training Plan and focused on attributes and knowledge. In this unit, you will add skills and experience to your plan.
Within your presentation, respond to the following points:
• What skills do you have that you can apply to the Hersey-Blanchard Situational Leadership Model (SLM) and the Vroom-Yetton Normative Decision Model?
• What skills would be needed to implement the SLM and the normative decision model?
• How could you explain the differences between the SLM and the normative decision model?
• Explain the type of experiences you have had that will make you a strong leader.
• Explain and evaluate your experience with organizational change. (This can be from your employer, club, church group, or family unit.) How did you facilitate the change, and was it successful?
• How can you use Kotter’s 8-Step Process for organizational change during your future career?
Your completed PowerPoint presentation must be a minimum of 12 slides in length, not counting the title and reference slides. Additionally, a minimum of three peer-reviewed or academic resources must be used. Keep the text on the slides concise, and use the notes section to fully explain your ideas. All sources used must be cited and referenced according to APA style.
Information about accessing the grading rubric for this assignment is provided below.