For this assignment, you will edit a short PowerPoint presentation that contains sales information.
Download the PowerPoint presentation (Links to an external site.) you will use to start your assignment. Follow the directions, then submit your assignment. If you get stuck on a step, review this module and ask your classmates for help in the discussion forum.
- Open the presentation. Save it to the Rowan folder on your desktop as BA132_LastName_SalesInformation.pptx, replacing “LastName” with your own last name. (Example: BA132_Hywater_SalesInformation) It is a good idea to save your work periodically.
- Edit the first slide to say “Annual Sales Data” under the Title “Rowan Retail”
- Move the current slide 3 in front of the current slide 2
- Add a text box on slide 3 next to the month with the highest sales data that reads “Highest Month.” Your text box should be to the left of the month.
- Add three slides to the end of the presentation. The layout of these slides does not matter.
- Add a 30-second transition to each slide. You can add any transition effect you wish. Unselect the “On Mouse Click” Advance Slide option.
- Save your work and submit it to Canvas.